- big, great, grand, heavy, powerful, extravagant
Bee argid mooar ass.
- It will bring in big money.
By haittin mooar lhiam fakin ee reesht.
- It would afford me great pleasure to see her again.
Cha nel eh lieh cho mooar as shen.
- He is not half so big as that.
Daag eh sluight mooar ny yei.
- He left a large posterity behind.
Diu eh ooilley lesh slug mooar.
- He drank it at a draught (literally, ‘with a big swallow’).
- Alistair Mooar (“Alexander the Great”)
|Note: Some of these forms may be hypothetical. Not every
possible mutated form of every word actually occurs.