Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (General American) IPA(key): /ˈmɔɹəli/
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /ˈmɒɹəli/
- (NYC) IPA(key): /ˈmɑɹəli/
- Hyphenation: mor‧al‧ly
- In terms of morals or ethics.
- Morally, it is a difficult issue to deal with.
- In keeping of requirements of morality.
- to behave morally
- to all intents and purposes; practically.
- Adjectives to which "morally" is often applied: right, wrong, good, bad, acceptable, unacceptable, responsible, correct, reprehensible, repugnant, corrupt, justified, questionable, neutral, objectionable, permissible, offensive, relevant, ambiguous, inferior.
- (in keeping of requirements of morality): immorally
relating to morals or ethics
in a moral manner