Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Relating to morals or ethics.
- Morally, it is a difficult issue to deal with.
- In keeping of requirements of morality.
- to behave morally
- Adjectives to which "morally" is often applied: right, wrong, good, bad, acceptable, unacceptable, responsible, correct, reprehensible, repugnant, corrupt, justified, questionable, neutral, objectionable, permissible, offensive, relevant, ambiguous.
- (in keeping of requirements of morality): immorally
relating to morals or ethics
in a moral manner