Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (transitive) To fit something with a motor.
- Most canoe aficionados would argue that motorizing a canoe removes the pleasurable aspects of traveling in one.
- (transitive) To supply something or someone with motor vehicles.
- Once Jack decided to motorize his paper delivery route, he found he could reach far more subscribers.
- (transitive) To supply armoured vehicles; to mechanize.
- The refit plan recommended that the first battalion be motorized to upgrade their offensive capabilities.
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.