Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The act or process of making or becoming muddied
- 1935, Vitaly Dorogostajsky, Material for Study of Taxonomy, Geographical Distribution and Biology of Black Flies (Simuliidae) of Eastern Siberia:
- To this can be added, that it would be advisable to investigate the effects on both larva and adults of the sharply changed ecological factors, for instance of the artificial muddening of water in the streams, […]
- 1971, The Transatlantic Review - Issues 37-40, page 108:
- Level off the perimeter to reduce muddening.