Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (set phrase) At no time in the future; usually said of a negative event, practice, etc which should not be allowed to reoccur.
- 2012, Elie Wiesel, (Please provide the book title or journal name):
- Never again becomes more than a slogan: It’s a prayer, a promise, a vow … never again the glorification of base, ugly, dark violence
- 2014, Jeffrey D. Wilhelm; Whitney Douglas; Sara W. Fry, The Activist Learner: Inquiry, Literacy, and Service to Make Learning Better, Teachers College Press, →ISBN, page 93:
- Yet, as Rose says, "Never again is obsolete. Never again is now.” She points out that there are contemporary genocides and many human rights violations happening at this very second. Rose's words challenge us all to respond to the moral imperative of standing up when confronted by injustice, ...
- (at no time in the future): nevermore
at no time in the future