Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: news ticker
newsticker (plural newstickers)
- Alternative form of
- 1941 August 18, LIFE, volume 11, number 7, page 77:
- Dietrich obediently had it sent out over the D. N. B. newsticker. Midway in the announcement, the ticker was stopped.
- 2005, Janne Skaffari, Opening Windows on Texts and Discourses of the Past, page 8:
- And the following quotation is an extract from a newsticker that appeared on the web page of the Online Sun on June 21, 2002, during the quarter final of the Football World Cup between England and Brazil.
- 2007, Mark Schindler, Rumors in Financial Markets: Insights Into Behavioral Finance, page 129:
- After the first trading phase is over and the first message has been communicated via newsticker, the first communication phase follows.