Jump to navigation Jump to search
nongame (not comparable)
- Not a game, or unrelated to a game
- 2007 January 7, “Letters to the Editor”, in New York Times:
- The Monday night team in particular is so annoying with all the nongame chatter, you would think it was a talk show rather than a football game.
- Not a game animal
- 1988 April 15, James Krohe Jr., “Where Has All the Flora Gone?”, in Chicago Reader:
- Plants were included recently in the definition of "wildlife" supportable by funds collected via the nongame wildlife checkoff on Illinois income tax returns, but that was a triumph of lobbying, not public opinion.
nongame (plural nongames)
- An activity, etc. that is not a game.