Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: novellæ
- nominative feminine plural of
- genitive feminine singular of
- dative feminine singular of
- vocative feminine plural of
novellae f pl
- Novel thoughts or interpretations. Usually associated with Jewish commentaries, it may refer to any novel interpretation of a venerated text.
- (law) New laws promulgated after the Justinian Code.
- novellae in Charles du Fresne du Cange’s Glossarium Mediæ et Infimæ Latinitatis (augmented edition, 1883–1887)
- novellae in Harry Thurston Peck, editor (1898) Harper's Dictionary of Classical Antiquities, New York: Harper & Brothers
- novellae in William Smith et al., editor (1890) A Dictionary of Greek and Roman Antiquities, London: William Wayte. G. E. Marindin