- Indicative present connegative form of nurkua.
- Second-person singular imperative present form of nurkua.
- Second-person singular imperative present connegative form of nurkua.
- The depossessed form of this word, created by removing the possessive affix and applying a depossessive one, is hir-chi (“father, someone's father”).
- Languages of the Amazon (2012, ISBN 0199593566)
- light (to start (a fire))
This Swahili entry was created from the translations listed at light. It may be less reliable than other entries, and may be missing parts of speech or additional senses. Please also see nuru in the Swahili Wiktionary. This notice will be removed when the entry is checked. (more information) July 2009
- accusative singular of
- third-person singular simple present possessive form of nur