- (sarcastic agreement): (US) IPA(key): /oʊ˥˩ jɛə˨˩/
- (refutation): (US) IPA(key): /oʊ˥˩ jɛə˦˥/
- (exclamation of excitement): (US) IPA(key): /oʊ˥˩ jɛə˥˩/
- (remembrance): (US) IPA(key): /oʊ˥ jɛə˥˩/, /oʊ˥ jɛə˥˩/
- (informal, slang) Used to indicate agreement, often sarcastically.
- Are you going to the party?
- Oh, yeah!
- (informal, slang) Used to introduce a refutation, sometimes sarcastically.
- (In a poker game): I raise you twenty.
- Oh yeah? I think you're bluffing — I call.
- (informal, slang) An exclamation of excitement or joy
- Oh yeah, I got a new video game!
- (informal, slang) Used when suddenly remembering something.
- Oh yeah, there was a police car outside the building for some reason.