Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- A greyish green colour, like that of a ripe green olive.
- Cloth of an olive drab colour, used often for military uniforms.
- The internet colour (X11) called olive drab would rarely be meant when used unqualified, especially when talking about clothing or painted physical objects. The X11 colour is much brighter than the dark matt colour usually meant.
- US military usage refers to a colour distinctly more brown (FS 595) than the green of British military usage (BS 381C).
- Of a greyish green colour, like that of a ripe green olive.