Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (colloquial) On the.
- 1976, Jonathan Betuel, The Dogfighter, page 187:
- "Next thing I know you're onna ground, bloody. I don't know what come over me. You goin' out?" Lenny asked.
- 2007, Martin Amis, Vintage Amis, Vintage (→ISBN), page 30:
- Mal said, “How you doing then?” “Me? I'm onna dole, mate. I'm onna street.”
- the next day
onna (3rd person subject only, in/transitive)
- (intransitive) to be the next day
- (intransitive) to be tomorrow
- (transitive) to be the next day (in a place)
- Rōmaji transcription of