Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: open-heartedly
- Alternative form of
- 2011, Matt Fitzgerald, Iron War: Two Incredible Athletes. One Epic Rivalry. The Greatest Race of All Time, →ISBN:
- What they saw was a man who was completely unselfconscious, totally absorbed in the moment, singing and praying openheartedly and showing every sign of existing in a state of real connection with the mysterious spirits everyone present was supposed to be connecting with.
- 2005, Orrin Michael Carpenter, The Fading of the Scars, →ISBN, page 391:
- To reveal her willingness to assist him in his efforts, she openheartedly added, "I'll be there for you, Dwight, in whatever way I can."
- 1992, Joseph Runzo, Ethics, Religion, and the Good Society: New Directions in a Pluralistic World, →ISBN, page 170:
- A truly open dialogue, in which one openheartedly considers the beliefs of another, can only result in the mutual destruction of these beliefs, which is not necessarily a bad thing as they are the cause of so much trouble.