Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: open-heartedness
- Alternative form of
- 2008, Rebecca Ann Collins, The Pemberley Chronicles: A Companion Volume to Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice, Book 1, →ISBN:
- On such openheartedness was their marriage founded that concealment or archness was unthinkable.
- 2010, Hans Guggenheim, Love And Immortality In China, →ISBN, page 149:
- As always the son of heaven has shown me his largesse, his openheartedness, but I only beg for a small piece of land: the place in the woods where we met for the first time at Liu-pei, on the Southern side of the Chungnan Mountains.
- 2009, Nancy Dreyfus, Talk to Me Like I'm Someone You Love: Relationship Repair in a Flash., →ISBN, page 3:
- While you might want openheartedness around everything and anything, this flash card is recommended for situations where your partner seems particularly threatened that taking in your reality will seriously undermine his.