- (General American) IPA(key): /ˈɔɹdɚd/
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /ˈɔːdəd/
Audio (US) (file)
- Hyphenation: or‧dered
- In order, not messy, tidy.
- 2011 June 4, Phil McNulty, “England 2 - 2 Switzerland”, in BBC:
- Milner and Theo Walcott failed to justify their selection ahead of Aston Villa's Young as they struggled ineffectually in the first half, leaving striker Bent isolated and starved of supply as Switzerland looked the more composed and ordered team.
in order, not messy, tidy
- simple past tense and past participle of