Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (medicine) Otolaryngology.
- 1921, “Pennsylvania Medical Journal”, in (Please provide the book title or journal name), volume 24, page 551:
- Most of our practical knowledge of nasal accessory sinus disease has been acquired within the past two decades and certainly our advance in it during the past decade is greater than in any other branch of otorhinolaryngology.
- 2007, Comprehensive Pediatric Hospital Medicine, “Chapter 76: Aspiration”, in Lisa B. Zaoutis, Vincent W. Chiang, editor,(Please provide the book title or journal name), page 485:
- Foreign body aspiration may require otorhinolaryngology consultation for rigid bronchoscopy.
- 2009, Hans Behrbohm, Oliver Kaschke, Ear, Nose, and Throat Diseases: With Head and Neck Surgery, page 132:
- The German inventor Karl Storz (1911-1996) introduced the system into otorhinolaryngology and developed cold light illumination. This marked the beginning of a new era in otorhinolaryngology—the era of endoscopy.
otolaryngology — see otolaryngology