Jump to navigation Jump to search
Audio (US) (file)
- The reflexive of the editorial or royal we: myself (as used by a writer or speaker who is referring to themself as we).
- In the present study, we will limit ourself to the simplest of cases.
- (Can we date this quote by Charles Dickens and provide title, author's full name, and other details?)
- Without in any way committing ourself upon this point, we have merely to observe, that we are ready to receive sealed offers containing a full specification of age, temper, appearance, and condition […]
- The reflexive of the generic we: oneself.
- We should love our neighbor as ourself.
- The normal reflexive form of we is ourselves. This form can generally be used alternatively in the above cases, too.
- ourselves (plural)
reflexive of editorial or royal we