Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A style of communication designed to provoke outrage.
- 2015, Mary Katharine Ham & Guy Benson, End of Discussion: How the Left's Outrage Industry Shuts Down Debate, →ISBN:
- In the way that a candidate must drop problematic board positions and investments before running for office, outrage culture demands regular citizens vet their own likes and dislikes to remain in good standing.
- 2016, Nicolaj Klitbo, Trigger Warnings, →ISBN, page xiii:
- But this book is not a piece against political correctness and the outrage culture.
- 2017, Jessa Crispin, Why I Am Not a Feminist: A Feminist Manifesto, →ISBN:
- We move away from outrage culture when we accept that there is no way to win this fight we're all engaged in.