Jump to navigation Jump to search
- In an overzealous way; with excessive zeal.
- 2007 July 3, Siobhan Roberts, “It Will Take More Than a Wolf to Blow One House Down”, in New York Times:
- Critics say a law designed to keep medical information confidential is being overzealously applied.
- 2019 September 6, Jordan Weissman, “How Not to Fight Anti-Semitism”, in Slate:
- Unfortunately, she has used the attack as a launch pad for a bizarre and undercooked exercise in rhetorical bothsidesism, in which she argues that American Jews should be just as worried about college students who overzealously criticize Israel as they are about the aspiring Einsatzgruppen who shoot up shuls.