Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Due to be paid.
- Is value-added tax payable on planning application fees?
- Able to be paid.
- Of a mine etc.: capable of yielding profit; profitable.
3. Of a mine etc.: capable of yielding profit; profitable.
- (in the plural) Debts owed by a business; liabilities.
- (sometimes postpositive) A thing that may be paid.
- 2003, Richard Stone, Contract Law Q and A 2003-2004:
- […] money paid under it is to be returned, and money payable shall cease to be so.
payable (plural payables)