Jump to navigation Jump to search
From Vulgar Latin *pectinī̆culum, diminutive of Latin pecten (“pubic hair, comb”). Compare Galician pentello, Spanish pendejo.
pentelho m (plural pentelhos)
- (vulgar) pubic hair
- (Brazil, vulgar, derogatory) a young boy, especially an annoying one
- “pentelho” in Dicionário infopédia da Língua Portuguesa. Porto: Porto Editora, 2003–2023.
- “pentelho” in Dicionário Priberam da Língua Portuguesa.
- Portuguese terms derived from Proto-Indo-European
- Portuguese terms derived from the Proto-Indo-European root *peḱ- (pluck)
- Portuguese terms inherited from Vulgar Latin
- Portuguese terms derived from Vulgar Latin
- Portuguese terms derived from Latin
- Portuguese terms with IPA pronunciation
- Portuguese lemmas
- Portuguese nouns
- Portuguese countable nouns
- Portuguese masculine nouns
- Portuguese vulgarities
- Brazilian Portuguese
- Portuguese derogatory terms