Jump to navigation Jump to search
pollster (plural pollsters)
- A professional who conducts or analyzes opinion polls.
- Trump didn't like the results of the polls, so he fired the pollsters.
- 2000 December 3, Alexander Stille, “The Original Spin Doctor”, in The New York Times, ISSN 0362-4331:
- Now that the cold war has ended and political ideologies have been replaced by pollsters and spin doctors, Machiavelli's cleareyed assessments of power dynamics and pragmatic advantage are suddenly in vogue.
person who conducts polls
- Public Opinion Quarterly, Vol. 14, No. 4 (Winter, 1950-1951), pp. 617-638
- American Behavioral Scientist, Vol. 40, No. 8, 1183-1189 (1997)