Jump to navigation Jump to search
polycule (plural polycules)
- All of the people linked through their relationships, usually romantic and/or sexual, to one or more members of a polyamorous group.
- Our polycule doubled in size when my spouse started seeing Boris, whose husband has six other partners.
- 2015, Julie Fennell, “Polyculous bonds”, in Elisabeth Sheff, editor, Stories from the polycule: Real life in polyamorous families, Portland, OR: Thorntree Press, →ISBN:
- The five of us started calling ourselves a "polycule" back in the fall of 2012, when our relationships and sexual lives were so thoroughly entangled with one another that we looked like several relationship atoms often sharing orbits together.
- 2018, T. J. Thomson, “The Evolution of Story: How Time and Modality Affect Visual and Verbal Narratives”, in Visual Communication Quarterly, volume 25, number 4, DOI:10.1080/15551393.2018.1498742, page 204:
- Unbeknownst to him, Janice had, some three weeks prior, broken up with one of her partners from a polycule in Colorado.