Jump to navigation Jump to search
poohead (plural pooheads)
- (childish, derogatory) Term of abuse.
- 2011, Helen Brown, Parenting For Dummies, UK Edition:
- Friends are becoming an increasing influence. So, if little Johnny at preschool is always shouting, 'Poohead!' chances are your child will treat you to some copycat renditions at home.
- 2014, Carla Cassidy, Scene of the Crime: Mystic Lake:
- “Nah, I just told him he was a poohead, and then we played baseball.”
- 2010, Lerato Mulvaney, Lads:
- “Get up, poohead. Now!” He gave him a good kick in the ribs. Jordan got up and limped backwards. “Get in there and get cleaned up!”