Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (slang) (A metaphorical place of) vigorous, often rough sexual activity.
- I love it when Rick and I go to pound town but I wish we made love once in a while too.
- How was last night? Too much pound town and not enough necking, ya know?
- 2011, John Simpson, Robert Cummings, The Rent Boy Murders, page 113:
- Hey, it's not like I wouldn't take the guy to Pound Town myself if I was single, but he's messing with a married man.
- 2012, Dan Bucatinsky, Does This Baby Make Me Look Straight?: Confessions of a Gay Dad, page 38:
- But the thought of her drugdealer boyfriend taking her to Pound Town in front of our potential child was, let's just say, out of my comfort zone.
- 2013, Damian Swiss, Daphne Simons, Dangerous Games: Sex and Slavery, page 185:
- My friend leaned back, pulling eight inches out of her and went to pound town using incredibly long thrusts.