preachment (plural preachments)
- An instance of preaching, a sermon or homily.
- 1924, Herman Melville, Billy Budd, London: Constable & Co., Chapter 12, 
- He refrained too from making the occasion an opportunity for any preachment as to the maintenance of discipline […]
2015 September 12, Steven Erlanger, “Are Western values losing their sway? [print version: Did liberalism win? It's not clear, International New York Times, 14 September 2015, p. 7]”, in The New York Times:
- Many of the emerging powerhouses of globalization, like Brazil, are interested in democracy and the rule of law, but not in the preachments of the West, which they regard as laced with hypocrisy.
- 1924, Herman Melville, Billy Budd, London: Constable & Co., Chapter 12,