Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Of or relating to preemption.
- Made so as to deter an anticipated unpleasant situation.
- a preemptive attack on the enemy
- (bridge, of a high-level bid) Intended to interfere with an opponent's bidding.
of or relating to preemption
so as to deter an anticipated unpleasant situation
in bridge, intended to interfere with an opponent's bidding
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.
Translations to be checked