Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The action of the verb to process.
- 2013 July-August, Catherine Clabby, “Focus on Everything”, in American Scientist:
- Not long ago, it was difficult to produce photographs of tiny creatures with every part in focus. That’s because the lenses that are excellent at magnifying tiny subjects produce a narrow depth of field. A photo processing technique called focus stacking has changed that.
- The act of taking something through a set of prescribed procedures.
- The act of retrieving, storing, classifying, manipulating, transmitting etc. data, especially via computer techniques.
- auditory processing disorder
- automatic data processing machine
- background processing
- batch processing
- blast processing
- central processing unit
- data processing machine
- graphics processing unit
- image processing
- natural language processing
- quantum processing unit
- query processing
- sensory processing sensitivity
- space processing
- wood processing
action of the verb to process
act of taking something through a set of prescribed procedures