Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Third-person singular simple present indicative form of prop
From proper, as in "proper respect" or "proper recognition".
props pl (plural only)
- (slang) respect for, or recognition of, another person; an expression of approval or a special acknowledgment; accolades; praise.
- I've got to give props to Roger for the way he handled that situation.
- Barack Obama (speaking at Google)
- I also want to acknowledge state senator Elaine Alquist who is here... I always want to give her her props.