Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: pseudo-English
- (rare) Alternative form of
- 1880, Remains, Historical and Literary, Connected with the Palatine Counties of Lancaster and Chester:
- The Nobleman who had been complimented in elegant Latinity by Watson, our best sonnetter, could not have delighted much in the pie-bald, pseudo English prose of this wretched Rhymester who calls himself Soothern.
- 2000, S. Ghosh, Hardware description languages: concepts and principles, →ISBN, page xxi:
- Hardware description of a simplified AM2903 in VHDL and pseudo English
- Alternative form of
- 2008, Manuel Vázquez Montalbán & Nick Caistor, Tattoo, →ISBN, page 27:
- They soon reached a dining room done out in a pseudo English style, full of small plaster statues, ships in bottles and a display of faded brown family photographs in front of which two flickering candles floated in bowls.
- 2012, Stephen G. C. Ensko, American Silversmiths and Their Marks, →ISBN:
- Later at the close of the eighteenth century and the early part of the nineteenth century we find additional marks of eagles, eagles' heads, sheaves of wheat, stars, and other stamps with pseudo English hall-marks.