Jump to navigation Jump to search
psychographic (not comparable)
- (spiritualism) Relating to seances or occult communication. [from 1850]
- (social sciences) Based on individual psychological characteristics, rather than demographic or other factors, [from c. 1880]
- 1988 August 5, Michael Miner, “End of Page?; Writers in the Sky; Arts Smarts”, in Chicago Reader:
- Another suggestion was to create psychographic profiles of target readers, then display large photographs of archetypes around the newsroom, to remind reporters of the public for whom they toiled.
- Relating to psychographics.