Jump to navigation Jump to search
pukewad (plural pukewads)
- (slang, derogatory) Term of abuse
- 2004 February 12, Jim Chandler, “Anyone notice?”, in alt.fifty-plus.friends, Usenet:
- I don't know why they keep doing that because we have come to put such sleazeballs into politics and accept their deplorable behavior, behavior that we would not accept from doctors, preachers, lawyers, etc. I think it's reprehensible but as long as the system is the way it is and the public allows these pukewads to get away these things and, in fact, at times applaudes this behavior, it's not going to change.
- 2006 January 3, Joseph Welch, “If anyone wants to see the lengthy Abramoff-'Puke slime trail for 2 decades catch MSNBC's Countdown later tonight...”, in alt.asshole.george.w.bush, Usenet:
- > Democrats Also Got Tribal Donations
Does this make your right-wing butt-buddies any less guilty you ignorant pukewad?