Jump to navigation Jump to search
Audio (AU) (file)
- (slang) To make weak and effeminate.
- 1998, George Carlin, Brain Droppings:
- It's a perfectly noble and respectable word. So let's look at this pussified, trendy bullshit phrase, Native Americans. First of all, they're not natives.
- 2004, Eric Dezenhall, Shakedown Beach:
- The old men who were dying in the Frank Sinatra Wing were here in part because they thought cholesterol was a concept invented by feminists to pussify them […]
- 2006, Alan Goldsher, Modest Mouse: A Pretty Good Read:
- […] to pussify their sound in order to appeal to the lowest common denominator, which will theoretically help that corporation move a bajillion units.
- 2006, Wallace Williamson, Collins Crossing
- […] how she kept telling him that he was getting too pussified to be seen with her by Marines.