quasisexist (not comparable)
- (rare) Virtually or almost sexist.
- 2007, Paul Hodkinson, Youth Cultures: Scenes, Subcultures and Tribes:
- As I have argued before, the way androgynous male goths open themselves up to quasisexist and homophobic abuse through their style can be seen as a deliberate appropriation of the marginalised position assigned to women and gay men in our culture.
- 2013, G. Sampath, How to Make Enemies and Offend People:
- I realized I could do this by cracking insensitive, sadomasochistic, exhibitionistic, quasisexist, politically incorrect, scatologically correct and genitally erect jokes.
- 2015, Al Bruno, Crossed Out: Our Lives without Christ:
- Here's the section women have been patiently waiting for after trudging through a swamp of quasisexist discussion.