Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- third-person singular past historic of radier
- third-person singular present indicative of radiare
- second-person singular imperative of radiare
- second-person singular present active imperative of radiō
- nominative plural of radium
- accusative plural of radium
- vocative plural of radium
- Third-person singular (él, ella, also used with usted?) present indicative form of radiar.
- Informal second-person singular (tú) affirmative imperative form of radiar.