Jump to navigation Jump to search
- present participle of
- 2013 May-June, Kevin Heng, “Why Does Nature Form Exoplanets Easily?”, in American Scientist, volume 101, number 3, page 184:
- In the past two years, NASA’s Kepler Space Telescope has located nearly 3,000 exoplanet candidates ranging from sub-Earth-sized minions to gas giants that dwarf our own Jupiter.
ranging (plural rangings)
- The act of one who ranges.
- 1999, Patricia Riles Wickman, The Tree that Bends:
- […] the elite warrior class and their sexual rangings in pursuit of extratribal wives […]
- A back-and-forth movement.