rape + -y
rapey (comparative more rapey, superlative most rapey)
- (informal) Suggestive of, or characterised by, rape.
- This song is pretty rapey if you think about the lyrics.
- 2011, Tyler DeAngelo, Brad Emmett, Learn Just Enough to Get Laid (page 157)
- If this all sounds a bit “rapey,” that's only because there were different standards of morality back in the days of Greek mythology.
- 2016, Sunil Yapa, Your Heart is a Muscle the Size of a Fist
- Because this is a man, let's say you're on a date and some guy comes out of the alley with a knife and a rapey kind of vibe.