Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The act of realigning or something realigned.
- 1963 October, “L.T. Circle to be diverted”, in Modern Railways, page 262:
- London Transport announce that a contract worth nearly £1.2 million has been let for civil engineering work entailed in the realignment of the Circle and Metropolitan Lines and the Widened Lines between Moorgate and Aldersgate stations.
- 2021 October 6, Greg Morse, “The need for speed and the drive for 125”, in RAIL, number 941, page 51:
- To enable high-speed running to be maximised on the Western specifically, some signals were re-spaced, while track realignments at seven sites between Acton, Box Tunnel and Bristol Parkway enabled line speeds to be raised.