See also: reconfiguré
- To arrange into a new configuration.
2013 May 17, George Monbiot, “Money just makes the rich suffer”, in The Guardian Weekly, volume 188, number 23, page 19:
- In order to grant the rich these pleasures, the social contract is reconfigured. The welfare state is dismantled. Essential public services are cut so that the rich may pay less tax. […]
- first-person singular present indicative of
- third-person singular present indicative of
- first-person singular present subjunctive of
- third-person singular present subjunctive of
- second-person singular imperative of
- First-person singular (yo) present subjunctive form of reconfigurar.
- Formal second-person singular (usted) present subjunctive form of reconfigurar.
- Third-person singular (él, ella, also used with usted?) present subjunctive form of reconfigurar.
- Formal second-person singular (usted) imperative form of reconfigurar.