re- + date
redate (third-person singular simple present redates, present participle redating, simple past and past participle redated)
- (transitive) To change the date assigned to (something); to date in a new way
- Based on carbon dating, the site was redated to 5000 BC.
- first-person singular (eu) present subjunctive of redatar
- third-person singular (ele and ela, also used with você and others) present subjunctive of redatar
- third-person singular (você) affirmative imperative of redatar
- third-person singular (você) negative imperative of redatar