Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Experiencing or exhibiting relief; freed from stress or discomfort.
- She was extremely relieved when the lesson finished.
- 2011, Phil McNulty, Euro 2012: Montenegro 2-2 England 
- In a single moment Montenegro and their supporters were given fresh impetus and encouragement. Beciraj tested Hart with a low shot before teenager Phil Jones, on his England debut, suffered an anxious moment when Stevan Jovetic went down under his challenge, leaving the youngster clearly relieved to see referee Stark wave away Montenegro's appeals.
- simple past tense and past participle of