remodeling (plural remodelings)
- An instance of modification or redecorating.
- 2009 January 31, Joe Nocera, “It’s Not the Bonus Money. It’s the Principle.”, in New York Times:
- For most Americans, big bonuses and corporate jets and office remodelings become a kind of stand-in for the real sins of the bankers.
- 2009 February 5, “Still Nice Work if You Can Get It”, in New York Times:
- They also demand that corporate boards establish explicit policies to guide expenditures on things such as entertainment and renovations including corporate office remodelings and make them public on their Web sites.