Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: remontá
- third-person singular (ele and ela, also used with você and others) present indicative of remontar
- second-person singular (tu, sometimes used with você) affirmative imperative of remontar
remonta f (plural remontas)
- a re-mount, a fresh horse to ride on
- supply of saddle horses (from Southwestern U.S.)
See the etymology of the main entry.
- Informal second-person singular (tú) affirmative imperative form of remontar.
- Formal second-person singular (usted) present indicative form of remontar.
- Third-person singular (él, ella, also used with usted?) present indicative form of remontar.