Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (General American) enPR: rĭstôrdʹ, IPA(key): /ɹɪˈstɔɹd/
- (Received Pronunciation) enPR: rĭstôdʹ, IPA(key): /ɹɪˈstɔːd/
- (rhotic, without the horse–hoarse merger) enPR: rĭstōrdʹ, IPA(key): /ɹɪˈsto(ː)ɹd/
- (non-rhotic, without the horse–hoarse merger) IPA(key): /ɹɪˈstoəd/
Audio (US) (file)
- Rhymes: -ɔː(ɹ)d
- Hyphenation: re‧stored
- Pertaining to something or someone renewed or rebuilt.
- A fully restored Volkswagen Beetle will cost more.
- simple past tense and past participle of