From right + -ness
rightness (usually uncountable, plural rightnesses)
- (uncountable) The characteristic of being right; correctness.
- (countable) The result or product of being right; something correct.
- The property of being on, or moving toward, the right.
- 1996, Robert Cummins, Representations, Targets, and Attitudes (page 105)
- I think we are inclined to think the leftness and rightness can be represented because there is a word in our language that means left, and another that means right, and we understand those words.