romaní m (plural romanins)
- (dialectal) romer
- The term romaní (“Romany, Roma”) is of recent coinage in Catalan, reflecting the endonym of the Roma. The older exonym, gitano (“Gypsy”), is still popular.
- The IEC and AVL disagree over the proper plural of romaní. The AVL has chosen to prescribe the regular plural romanins as if the term had a Latin derivation, while the IEC has chosen to prescribe the plural form romanís.
- Romani (pertaining to the Roma people or to the Romani languages)
- Roma (a member of the Roma people)
- Romani (a family of Indo-Aryan languages used by the Roma people of Europe)
romaní m (uncountable)
- Romani (language)