Jump to navigation Jump to search
roofie (plural roofies)
- (slang, often in the plural) Rohypnol.
- 2017, “Kill Jill”, in Boomiverse, performed by Big Boi ft. Killer Mike & Jeezy:
- Since 17, been countin' Ms, my bank account's on Goofy / They say Cosby gave em roofies, now who know what the truth is?
- (slang, by extension) Any drug designed to make someone drowsy or disoriented.
slang for flunitrazepam
- (slang, transitive) To put roofies in; to spike with roofies.
- Someone roofied her drink, but she found out and poured it away.
- (slang, transitive) To cause someone to (usually unknowingly) ingest roofies.
- 2012, Amanda Miller, Celebrity Blind:
- Melody figured roofying him was the only way she could get him to her guest room, for the intimate photos she planned to take.