Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: rosácea
- (pathology) A chronic condition characterized by redness of the face.
2008 April 24, Camille Sweeney, “In a Perfect World, Rosacea Remains a Problem”, in New York Times:
- It’s hardly surprising that rosacea tends to strike the fair-skinned, especially people of Celtic or Northern European extraction, according to the National Rosacea Society, an association that receives financing from pharmaceutical and cosmetic companies that market rosacea remedies.
rosacea f (plural rosacee)
- (pathology) rosacea
- nominative feminine singular of
- nominative neuter plural of
- accusative neuter plural of
- vocative feminine singular of
- vocative neuter plural of