Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: Saxophonist
- (UK) IPA(key): /ˌsæk.ˈsɒ.fə.nɪst/
- (US) IPA(key): /ˌsæk.ˈsɔ.fə.nɪst/, /ˌsæk.ˈsɑ.fə.nɪst/
Audio (US) (file)
saxophonist (plural saxophonists)
- A person who owns, plays or practices with the saxophone.
- 2021 December 29, “Network News: Music train for dementia sufferers”, in RAIL, number 947, page 19:
- They enjoyed music from a live saxophonist during the journey before visiting Braintree Town Hall for refreshments and Christmas cake.
person who plays or practices with the saxophone