Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: scáth
Variant of scathe.
- (Britain dialectal, archaic) Alternative form of
- Wherein Rome hath done you any scath, / Let him make treble satisfaction.
- Great mercy, sure, for to enlarge a thrall, / Whose freedom shall thee turn to greatest scath.
- Lydia H. Sigourney
- Scath and loss / That man can ne'er repair.
- Mary Howitt, The Desolation of Eyam
- He buried in his heart all sense of scath.
- Archaic form of .
- This trick may chance to scath you.